1 p.m. Check in to get a name tag.
Set your plants out on the labelled tables (i.e. sun perennial, herbs, shade, annual)
Browse the selection, but no touching! – figure out what you might like
1:30 p.m. Draw a number from a hat.
1:35 p.m. Plant Swap begins in intervals based on the number you have drawn from the hat. Everyone chooses one plants. We will repeat the intervals three times.
2:15 p.m. Open Plant Swap
3 p.m. Plant Swap is over, clean up
1. Each person should bring a minimum of 5 plants.
2. Plants need to be individually bagged or potted up.
3. Plants need to be labeled before you arrive.
4. What we are swapping: Plants, seeds, extra tools, planting containers, garden trellises, garden art, gardening magazines and books etc.
5. Please do not bring chemicals or plants that are considered invasive (i.e. English Ivy)
How the Plant Swap will work
Number system: Each person will select a number. There will be ten of each number. That way a small group will choose at each interval. For example, when the number 1 is called, 10 people who have drawn this number will step forward and make one selection. We will go through this process three times. After everyone has been able to make three choices, the swap will open up to being able to choose from the selection will staying in groups.